MIG33 FANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENJOY AND EXPRESS YOURSELF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Troubleshooting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Migfans
Admin

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Troubleshooting Empty
PostSubject: Troubleshooting   Troubleshooting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 5:36 pm

Dear,

Feel free and write here about any kinds of mig33 related problem you have.We will try our best to help you.Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://migfans.iftopic.com
Drvoje

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Troubleshooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting   Troubleshooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 5:43 pm

I wanna report enterance bag.. When I enter in room, mig automaticly throw me out with message: Error: You are not in abc chat room.. I'm using mig33beta and it does happen to all users..
Back to top Go down
Migfans
Admin

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Troubleshooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting   Troubleshooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:28 pm

Drvoje its a the error you are posted here about enterance bug its a java error.There is no solution to fix up this error.When it occurs just re-enter that room.That error will be fixed. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://migfans.iftopic.com
westlife0007

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Troubleshooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting   Troubleshooting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 6:32 am

dr when that apear to you enter the room again and that will be solved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Troubleshooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting   Troubleshooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troubleshooting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MIG33 FANS :: Mig33 troubleshooting-
Jump to: